Cookie Jam is a game released by Jam City (formerly SGN). It's a game where the player must fill the orders so he or she can win the levels.
Crunch your cookies before they crumble! crunch the sop 10. Sprinkled with a deliciously sweet twist, this match-3 game is equal parts fun and challenging. Hop in your traveling bakery to set sail on this new puzzle adventure and explore mouth-watering patisseries from around the world.
Never-ending fun with dozens of unique levels Deliciously sweet supply of power-ups and combos Float your way through fantastical bakery islands Fun and easy to learn, but a rewarding challenge to master.
There are currently more than 7535 levels to complete in Cookie Jam with new levels being released every Wednesday.
New version is being released to access new features and contents. It is updated every four weeks.
Types of levels
- Order levels: Levels where you have to collect orders such as cookies, elements (ex.Gingerbread Man) and blockers. The first order level is Level 1.
- Waffle levels: Levels where you have to clear all the waffle cones. The first Waffle level is Level 10.
- Drop levels: Levels where you have to bring down all the recipes that you have been making.
- Hybrid levels: Levels where you have to collect a specific amount of orders while clearing all waffles or bringing down recipes.
Cookie Jam is a successful game with 5,000,000 players on Facebook and was voted as the game of the year 2014 on Facebook.
- Cookie Jam reached 1,000 levels on July 28, 2015.
- Cookie Jam reached 2,000 levels on July 19, 2016.
- Cookie Jam reached 3,000 levels on July 4, 2017.
- Cookie Jam reached 4,000 levels on June 12, 2018.
- Cookie Jam reached 5,000 levels on May 28, 2019.
- Cookie Jam reached 6,000 levels on April 15, 2020.
- Cookie Jam reached 7,000 levels on February 10, 2021.