The Adventure Begins is the 1st episode in Cookie Jam.
- Cookies: The main objects of the game.
- Recipes: Recipes are orders that the player has to fill on so he can make a pastry and win the level.
- Special cookies: Cookies that are formed in a unique way and if they're matched, they do their special abilities.
- Chocolate: You can destroy them if you make a row next to them.
- Hints: Chef Panda shows to you some new elements in the whole game with some of those.
This episode contains levels 1-5. This episode is the easiest in Cookie Jam so it won't be a problem.
Easiest level:Level 1
Hardest level:Level 5
|Level 1||Order Level||9 Green Cookies,3 Red Cookies||Very Easy|
|Level 2||Order Level||10 Orange Cookies,7 Yellow Cookies||Very Easy|
|Level 3||Order Level||18 Purple Cookies,7 Red Cookies||Very Easy|
|Level 4||Order Level||17 Red Cookies,10 Purple Cookies|
|Level 5||Order Level||15 Red Cookies,15 Purple Cookies||Very Easy|
- It's the only episode that has only 5 levels and the most new things.
- It is the first episode with "The" in its name.
- It's based off Paris, France with a nougat version of the Eiffel Tower.
- This is the first island to be based on a real, specific place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.